Tree limbs are growing into and through the main power lines near my home. These are the pole to pole lines, not the service line. Will Oncor prune these? ​

​If tree branches have grown into lines in an alley, street or backyard utility easement (this includes all major lines except the service lines that go over your property from the pole to the electric meter or weatherhead), you should call the number on your electric bill to report the situation.-Rusty E., Oncor Vegetation Management Expert

Is Useful: